I want to point out that I am using the web-based version of Service Desk of Jira. I have gone ahead and created multiple organizations within there. Within the organizations I have created customer. I add customer by inputting the email address of the person who will be submitting requests. When I hover over the name / email of someone, it shows a pop-up that allows me to view their profile. See image.

Now, when I click on view profile, it says "We landed here for a user that does not exist.
Head back to the directory to search for another user." I clicked on the user, why don't I see their profile.

I'm trying to get into their profile to reset their password. How do I get to their profile? This is happening to many users I have set up.
I want to thank you in advance for the help.