Hi,
I can't assign JSD tickets to users in my team. I get'user ... cannot be assigned to issues. '
The user is in the 'Service Desk Team' group and under permissions, I see this:
Any tips?
Hello Daan,
you say user is in Service Desk Team group, but according to your screen, he has to be in Service Desk Team project role. Did you mean the project role? If not, you have to assign him to Service Desk Team project role.
If that is not the case, could you please use Permission Helper and send the results? You can find it in Jira Administration -> System -> Permission Helper (under Admin Helper).
Regards,Adam
Hi, thanks for your reply! I added a screenshot of the permission helper.
Hi @Daan Gönning ,
ah, I see - then the problem is, that the user has not Jira Service Management (agent) license assigned - in other words, you have to give him product access. User who is not an agent cannot work with issues = cannot have issues assigned to him (in Service Desk projects)
To give the user product access, simply add him to the group. You can find which group in Administration -> Product Access and see the groups under Jira Service Management (probably jira-servicedesk-users). You have to have enough licenses of course.
Let me know in case of any problems.Adam
@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ , this indeed was the solution. Many thanks!
Issue resolved - Service Desk wasn't setup properly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.