Hi,
I have set up a Service Desk ticketing system for our finance team, It's still in the testing phases, so anything I do if I need to delete not an issue. But one of Finance's requirement is that they are able to add 2 approvers, now I can add ONE approver and that all works great but my issues comes when let's say the COO has to approve and then he needs to send to the CEO, there is nowhere where he can put the CEO's name. FInance doesn't want anyone to deal with this on the backend, it all needs to be easy and put in the front end side. Any ideas?
Now bearing in mind that it maybe be the CEO or CTO or another director. So I need this to be a free way or if I need to determine great but I need to let the COO chose.
Additional requirement:- I need that when the COO puts the person's name that an email gets sent as well like below:-

