I am new to Jira and we had some help implementing a new Jira Service Management (Cloud) project. After the implementation, I have removed the account that was licensed to create the project. I now get the error that there is a configuration problem. "This service projects has configuration problems and may not work as expected." I can click on the link to view error details and repair the problem. The window pops up for Some problems need your attention, and to select another user. (The user to run automation rules is misconfigured Automation rules run as a specific user. The user selected to run these rules no longer exists or does not have sufficient permissions anymore, so automation rules have stopped running.)
When I click the select another user link, There are no other accounts available for me to choose. and in orange it says "The selected user does not have permission to perform this action." I can only choose cancel.
My implementation is new and there is no known Legacy automation features.
In Automation, there are no rules that show the deleted account as Owner. Owner typically shows as "Automation for Jira".
How do I resolve the configuration problem.
I appreciate any help you can provide on this.