Yes, I am new to Jira and the Jira Service Management.
I need to add a field to the Agent Create issue screen.
In my Project I have:
Projects/ProjectA/Project Settings
Screens
List of Issue Type Screen Scheme
RequestTypeF Operations for C and Screen for Proj: F SR Screen
E/V and Screen for Proj: F SR View Screen
I also have :
Projects / ProjectA / Project Settings
Service requests
RequestTypeF Agent View, Request Form , Workflow Statuses (calling this TABs)
I see how to add to Customer Request form, Description fields, Context fields, Hidden
I can also see how to add to the Customer request form by clicking the What's this edit on the Agent View TAB. to get to the RequestTypeF Request Form Visible Fields.
But none of these area seem to allow me to add a Field to the Agent Create screen.
What am I missing? Very grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction.