Hello there,Can I create separate forms for customer groups?For example, a customer group can only see the Request type assigned to it, etc.Or what can I do so that customers can access and see certain request types?Respects
Request types within a project are visible to all customers of that specific project. If you wanted different request types per customer organization then you might consider separate projects.
Hi Jack,
Thanks for your fast response,
I created the new project, but the user I defined can still see all Request types of other projects on the portal.How can I prevent this?
Regards
This sounds like the portal needs some tuning still.Did you go through all aspects of the linked documentation below?https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/categorize-customer-requests-into-request-types/
Especially as you say you want not to have all Request Types in there this should help:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/delete-request-types-from-your-service-project/
In case you can't figure it out a screenshot would be helpful with some explanation what you see but what is intended.
agree w/ Daniel. If a customer can see projects that they should not have access to then simply put they are a customer of that project and need to be removed. Possibly this customer has been placed in an organization that is then added to various projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.