Hello
Please, how do I get a site url, with which I will be able to make api calls, and database entries specific to a particular site.
On a purely technical level, you can only get a site url from a site by asking the site.
When you want to know the url for a site, you need to visit the site to ask it, and to do that, you already have to know where it is, so you've already got the answer.
Could you explain the question a bit more? Given that you know what site you want to talk to, what do you mean by "get the site url"?
Thank you Nic
Here's what I mean.
I created a site, and I used my site to make api calls in development. Now, in production, how do I get the customer's site with which I'll make api calls to get customers' data, and use it to distinguish customers' db entries.
Ok, so what is the url of the site you have created?
Hello Nic,
The site is not in production yet. I want to figure out how to get the customer's site so that I can segment database entries per customer based on their site.
Do I have to prompt the user to enter his site url first?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.