What would be the best way to use a mobile app for a Service Management request to relay an approved service request to a Jira Kanban board so that a team to begin work on an issue?
@Elizabeth Pfotzer
Welcome to the community. Couple of questions is the development team working on issues raised in the service management desk or are you creating issues for them in a software project once the service management desk issue is approved?
I guess my question is whether an API is required for an individual working "in the field," who needs to send a request to the Jira Service Management for review and approval. Once approved, that request would go directly to the Kanban board.
You can setup a service desk and they can submit the service request on any device. This is what I would suggest doing. You can then use the built in approval system in the service desk to move issues forward.
Thanks so much, Brant. Verifies what I thought. Appreciate your fast response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.