The JIRA Service Desk widget settings page provides a Widget button for opening the service request form. Its customisation options are extremely limited - only allowing you to choose a colour for the button and form background.
I want to link my own buttons directly to the form but the code snippet provided always displays the button, which you must press to make the form appear. For my use case this is no good to me.
Is there a way to adjust the code snippet so that it will directly display the form?
In general is there a way to see and adjust the code for the button and form? I saw a post about using jQuery DOM manipulation but how can I do that when I can't see the code for this form or button? I don't know what elements to adjust. The embed.js file in the snippet provided does not show any html elements either.