Hello All,
We have customer's users not receiving email from our "Jira".
Email are rejected by their system due to no answer from Jira mail server with following error in their log file:
Jan 5 10:22:45 is8 postin/smtpd[14406]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mta-81-121.sparkpostmail.com[192.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 550 5.1.7 <jira@mail-us.atlassian.net>: Sender address rejected: undeliverable address: host atlassian.mx.e.sparkpost.com[44.233.210.138] said: 550 5.7.1 relaying denied (in reply to RCPT TO command); from=<jira@mail-us.atlassian.net> to=<xxxx.yyyyyy@ddomainname.de> proto=ESMTP helo=<mta-81-121.sparkpostmail.com>
Thanks for help.
Hi Hugo,I'm from the Product Team on Jira Service Management. Our engineers have advised that you raise a support request here. Do let me know if you have any issues.Cheers,Jason
Hi Jason,
Yes, I do.
Our customer is not receiving the email sent by our Jira SD since their email server is not "accepting" the as they cannot authenticate your email server (consider as spam).
Sender address rejected: undeliverable address: host atlassian.mx.e.sparkpost.com[44.233.210.138] said: 550 5.7.1 relaying denied (in reply to RCPT TO command);
How can we in Jira configuration (if possible) solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Hugo,
Hi Hugo,Was this customer previously receiving mails but now they are not? I'll need to understand the cause first before suggesting what can be done.Could you please raise a support request? I'll be able to follow up with support to resolve this better.Thanks,Jason
It never worked.
Hugo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.