I am having trouble setting up my service desk project to create new customer accounts for users submitting tickets through the issue collector, widget or portal.
The issue collector works create for creating issues and adding them to the queues, but doesn't show the customer as the reporter, and doesn't link the customer to the ticket to be able to share feedback.
The widget appeared to work great, but even though a customer was able to submit a ticket and get a confirmation message, no ticket was created in the project. I saw a community support ticket mentioning a similar problem that was related to a required field missing a value, but I double checked my required fields and all were included.
When trying to create a ticket as a new customer in the portal, it gave me an error message saying "Current user is not active"
I have all the global configuration settings applied as described in the documentation for allowing customers to create their own accounts, but I can't get it to work!
Are there limitations to the customer functionality in the free cloud version of service desk?