Dear all,
I have different type of request in my Service Desk for which I have define for instance a particular label for each issue type in order to be able to return related KB from confluence.
In sample below I have define it so for major incident type in the Knowledge base setting of my SD project :

Then I have created different page on confluence side as seen below :

All articles in red square have been label with same label as define in issue type above (major_incident)
Then when I look at my issue generated with major incident type, on the right hand side I have a knowldedge base field which appears as below :

It is mentioning that he find out 1 article, but in fact it is pointing to the root of my page tree instead of displaying only the page which is label by "major_incident"

What is the way when I click on the knowldedge base field that it shows immedialy the proper article instead of the parent page ?
Does it need to be organise in different way ?
Thanks for sharing
regards
serge