Can someone help me understand why this color is appearing on my Jira tickets?
@Rahim Dinani
The colors are customizable in Board settings are used for quick identification
You could assign colors to the card based on Assignee , Priority etc
You can see this by checking your settings.
in the top right, click the three dots...
go to Boards Settings, go to the Card Colors section on the left nav panel, , and see what the colors are based on.
If I had to guess, I would say it appears you have the cards indicated by priority or by assignee. There are so many variables to this, including how many priorities you have defined, how many users in your project, etc.
Thanks for Pointing it out, I found out the issue which was causing this though.I had configured ticket to be red if its past the due date but none were.Then I check the dates and found Jira had some funky formatting of Due dates for a few tickets (not all but a few only which is again very strange as all the tickets are/were uploaded through a CSV file).The year formatting was incorrect and if i clicked on due date field to correct it then the filed would just disappear and wont let me correct it. The only way to get it correct was Bulk change and add correct year formatting first then manually update each dates.See the 2 attachments below for the issue: (Ticket order went kaput)
Looks like we got our posts doubled up somehow, but great analysis job and problem solving on your queries. Glad you figured it out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.