I am a Jira Administrator and per this link https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/View+Sharing+and+Permissions it says that I should automatically have manage access over a structure view. However, there is a view, that someone created (I can't tell who), that i only have "use" permissions on. I need to be able to change this view to public.
Please advise.
Hello Alexandra,
David from ALM Works here. I apologize for the delay. I have been trying to recreate the issue you describe, but have not been able to. I would like to collect some additional information from you through our support channel.
There is also an alternative approach you can try to make the view public.
Let me know if this helps. And please do reach out so that we can work out why you are unable to edit the existing view. We can be reached via support@almworks.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,David Nirowww.almworks.com
Hi David, that did work! Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.