

Hi There
I would like to be able to get a list of all the custom fields I have specified and all the available options and how exactly i have to write them to be able to write SLA conditions. I can view all fields but there is no way to see in the admin/custom fields section what options are attached to each field.
Here's my problem:
I have next-gen projects and trying to setup SLAs based on a Custom Field I have added to each request type.
The Custom Field is called "Request Classification" and is a checkbox field type.
The options I have to select from are:
EnquiryTS, EnquiryBIOINFO, CaseTS, CaseBIOINFO, Complaint, Feedback.
If I try to enter the custom field in the SLA I get autocomplete options for "Request Classification" and all the options I have for this custom field. However, none of my queries are being accepted. I get a message that the option does not exist, or the operator is not valid.
example:
"Request Classification" = "EnquiryTS" --> "The option "EnquiryTS" for Field Request Classification does not exist.
I also notice that i need to use "issuetype" to be able to select my defined request types instead of "Request type" which I find confusing. Is this a next gen project issue?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!