I have lost all my epics from my plan, deleting the plan and starting again they are also missing.
Actions: -
Hi @wrenitinfrastructure,
If you are on server, go to your plan configuration and select issue sources from the menu on the left side of your screen. Click the big button to Edit issue sources and run through the import wizard again step by step.
In step 3/3 filter the issues by Epic and have a look if there are unchecked epics in the list. Check the boxes next to those again and complete the wizard.
There are no filters applied, however when I went to step three this time round, a few of the projects were there, those that have been edited within the last hour are showing up in the sources, any ideas?
This type of issues is always hard to diagnose without any insight into the actual data. Several things may cause your data to be hidden from sight (or from your plan altogether)
So, quite a few things to investigate!
There are no filters currently applied to this source. However ive found if I go into any of the epics currently in the list and just add a comment they then appear. Do you think this may be a bug I triggered which is resolve by any form of update on a project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.