Hi, I may seek assistance on the story point column in Jira database, I could not found it in customfield, is there any other table may contain story point by any chance
@Orlando W
It should be in customfieldvalue table. Please check once.
Hi @Orlando W Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
You will find the story point column in "customfieldvalue" table.
I hope it will help you.
Thanks
Thanks Sandesh, but do you know why it's null value in cfvalue table? even though it shows points number in sprint board
Thanks Monika, but I have question about that I found value or number column shows null, but I can indeed see the points in the sprint, do you know the reason, is it possible in other tables any column?
Hi, folks, I was helping a custom and saw this thread so might as well leave the info here for all:
To get all Story Points value from all issues on your instance, you can use the following:
SELECT ji.id as issue_id, p.pkey||'-'||ji.issuenum as key, cf.id as customfield_id, cfname, cfv.numbervalue FROM customfield cf, customfieldvalue cfv join jiraissue ji on cfv.issue=ji.id join project p on ji.project = p.id where cf.id = cfv.customfield and cfname = 'Story Points';
If you'd like to reduce one join and make it a bit faster, you may fetch the ID of the Story Points field beforehand and hardcode it to your query:
select id from customfield where cfname = 'Story Points';
Then you replace the XXXXX with the ID from above:
SELECT ji.id as issue_id, p.pkey||'-'||ji.issuenum as key, cfv.numbervalue FROM customfieldvalue cfv join jiraissue ji on cfv.issue=ji.id join project p on ji.project = p.id where cfv.customfield = 'XXXXX';
If you have multiple Story Points then you need to determine which one you want.
The above is for the default Story Points which has the values on customfieldvalue.number column.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.