Hi
i use jira administrator account , when i delete board, it shows Access Denied
Hi @Jeremi Chen
according to https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-global-permissions-938847142.html#Managingglobalpermissions-%23separatingadminpermissionsSeparatingJiraSystemAdministratorsfromJiraAdministratorsindefaultJirainstallations
could you please post a screenshot of your "Global permissions" page?I suspect the account in question being part of "Jira Administrators" permission but NOT the "Jira System Administrators" permission.
Could you please double check and let us know if this is the cause?
Cheers,Daniel
Hello @Jeremi Chen You dont have enough access as per your organization?
you can check with your Jira system admin
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-software-evaluator-resources/jira-software-levels-of-administration-in-jira
Also check the project permission schemes https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/managing-project-permissions-749382918.html#Managingprojectpermissions-permission_schemes
Hi @sudarshan
Thanks for help
but In the Jira system i did not find JIRA System Administrators group
in the Project permissions i add administrator to all , i still delete fail
hmm okThe board which you are trying to delete is restricted to you also.?
Hi @Daniel Ebers
I tried to use your URL method will still not be able to delete
This looks pretty good and should not be a problem then.Next question is if you see something from atlassian-jira.log by regards of an error when trying to delete a board?
The reason is that I lack the permission of jira system administrators
I can delete it after I adjust the permissions
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.