Is there an easy way to transfer Jira Service Desk Tickets between a cloud system and an alternative on prem system.
Hi @Chris L ,
Well both environments have api's so if you are comfortable with creating a script yourself you could write it.
Othewise I'd say you'd need to look towards an app.
One of which I know is Exalate https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213645/exalate-jira-issue-sync-more?hosting=cloud&tab=overview (but it's not the only one that exists)
If you can explain your use case a bit more in detail perhaps other solutions might also be possible. (maybe even linking the environments but if there is more automation needed I feel an app might be the way to go)
Hey @Chris L
Thank you for your inquiry,
I'm Jose, from the Exalate team. Just like what @Dirk Ronsmans mentions.
You can transfer ticket information between two instances through an Exalate conneciton.
Let me know if this helps you in your solution search 🙂
Is there an Atlassian API that supports this ticket transfer?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.