Afternoon everyone!
I just wanted to check my unassigned tickets on Jira, but I've found that this queue (as another one like All Open) has dissapeared.
Could you please check if it´s a general issue?
Thanks in advance !!
This wouldn't be a general issue. There are default queues that are in any new project but an admin can change this by adding new ones or even removing defaults. So if something disappeared then someone removed it I suspect.
Thanks a lot Jack!!
I've checked it with my team, and nobody has made changes, this is why I'm launching this doubt.
are you seeing this in multiple projects? Regardless, just add the queues you need back into the project(s). I have to imagine someone did delete the queue (inadvertently) as they don't simply disappear. Now if every project is missing some default queues then I would certainly consider contacting Atlassian Support.
This standard queues appear in other projects. My colleagues have create new queueus and, with no manual action from our side, we've checked they have dissapeared too.
I know this very weird, any ideas? any Jira log to check this kind of things?
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.