Hi everyone,
I want to add/ remove some of the defined resolutions and makes this field mandatory.
Is this possible and how?
Thank you in advance
Hi Dimitri !
You can do both of these configurations if you are admin of your instance.
You need to check the Resolution tab in Cog > Issues > Resolution.
For your second question, you can find everything you need here :
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/add-edit-and-delete-a-field-configuration/
It will allow you to create a Field configuration and to make Resolution mandatory.
Hi Flavien and thank for your response!
I went in all of these paths, but I can' t find where I can modify predefined options and made this mandatory field...
You're sill looking at the resolution field here.
To change the options availble, you need to go to Admin -> Issues -> Resolutions and edit the list in there.
Note that you should NOT make resolution mandatory. If you try to make it mandatory, you will have to set a resolution as you create an issue, which means that you have resolved it. You will never have an open issue.
Thank you very much Nic for the notice!
I will not make it a mandatory field, you are right!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.