Happy New Year to all. I am a Program manager and will need to get my Jira and Confluence platforms understanding and how to use and maneuver efficiently.
Happy to learn and contribute.
Kind Regards,
Iyad Kaddoura
Hi @iyadkaddoura ,
Welcome to the community!
It's really great to have you here!
You can learn more from these free resources from Atlassian University!
https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog
You can Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy in this community!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Welcome, Iyad!
Feel free to participate in the Community as frequently as possible with questions and doubts around how to solve your use cases, etc. There's a legion of experts willing to help.
There's an interesting webinar coming up on how to leverage Jira Automations in place of complex workflows, might be interesting to you. You can subscribe here.
Hello @iyadkaddoura ,
Welcome to the Community!
Glad to help you here, feel free to ask anything.
Adam
Whoops, I used wrong field, sorry!
Welcome @iyadkaddoura ! This is a great place to be. Lots of support here.
Hi @iyadkaddoura,
Everyone else is correct. Everyone here is very friendly and happy to help, so don't be afraid to ask questions!
-Jimmy
Hello and Welcome, Iyad!
We are glad you are here!!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @iyadkaddoura ! You are at the right place to learn anything about Atlassian products here, and the Community is really full of great people who are always willing to help!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!I hope you will enjoy what you will learn and see here.In case of questions just come back - a lot of members are daily here ready to help others and to provide answers
Welcome, there's lots of people happy to help here, I'm sure many will be happy to hear from you!
@iyadkaddoura Welcome to the community. The best way to learn is hands on. I would suggest signing up for the free version of the cloud software if you have not already done so. You can learn a lot just setting things up.
Welcome to the community! If you're managing programmes I can recommend Advanced Roadmaps if you can get your hands on Jira Premium
Hi and welcome @iyadkaddoura . Enjoy your new experience
Thank you all for the welcome notes. I will follow the suggestions/recommendations about the free cloud version for setting things up. I look forward to learn from it, and from all of you, and hopefully contribute as well.
Best,
Iyad
Hi @iyadkaddoura
welcome to this wonderful community 😊
@iyadkaddoura Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Jira and Confluence collections, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.