Bitbucket Pipelines introduced step metrics in late October 2020, which show information about memory and CPU usage of each step. But now (January 2021) it seems to have disappeared: the Metrics tab has disappeared and I can't find it listed on the Labs page or any other configuration so I haven't accidentally disabled it.
Is this feature still available?
I note that there is documentation for it at https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/step-metrics/ which says it is enabled by default for all Pipelines users, so I presume it should be there and just work?
Hi @Charlie
During our rollout of Step metrics, we discovered a few major issues with usability and the accuracy of the metrics. The team is currently working on fixing those issues. While we don’t have a concrete timeline on the delivery, we hope to roll it out soon.
Thanks,
Justin Thomas
Product Manager, Bitbucket
Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if I'd accidentally disabled it somehow!
Any update on this? It's been a year and today
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.