Hello, thanks for your help in advance.
I hope you can help me and I hope I am following the right site to report this problem that I am experiencing.
Server A: Application (Jira and Bitbuket) on Ubuntu 20.04.1
Server B: MySQL 8 on Ubuntu 20.04.1
New installation of Jira 8.13.2 on server A with the database in MySQL 8 on server B with port 8443 (not the default)
New installation of Bitbuket on server A with the database in MySQL 8 on server B with port 2096 (not the default one)
That is, everything is new and clean instances.
Windows Active Directory Connected
Jira connected with Bitbuket
Active applications:
Electronic Signature Fields
R4J - Requirements Management for Jira
Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports
Up to this point, both Jira and Bitbuket turn on and off properly.
When I install Test Management for JIRA (Zephyr Scale) everything is fine except for stopping Jira. The tomcat server does not stop in time.
Attached capture: https://i.imgur.com/npJ6Nts.png
I rebooted it, I disabled Test Management for JIRA (Zephyr Scale), and the server stops successfully.
Any way to solve it or see where it fails?
Thanks in advance