I am not seeing an option to create a custom report. Is there a setup missing?
Hi @Frances Moncrief
custom reports like Alexander described better above are available for Jira Service Management next-gen projects.Is there any possibility your next-gen is a Software project?This would explain why custom reports are not visible to you.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi!
Are you an admin on your next-gen project?
To create a custom report:
Useful links:
- Create a custom report in next-gen service projects
- What are custom reports in next-gen projects?
Yes. It's a software project. I am not seeing an option to create reports. I am using the issue navigator to create some rudimentary reports. I am hoping for more.
Verified it is a software project, but not a Service Management project AND verified it is next-gen then you have options for Agile Reporting using this link:https://YourGreatSiteNameGoesHere.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/YOURPROJECTNAMEGOESHERE/boards/2/reports
In case the Reports are not available make sure you enable them upfront in "Project settings" >> "Features" >> "Reports"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.