Hi
I am new with bitbucket and sourcetree.
I am following this tutorial guide How to use bitbucket and source tree - YouTube
I have committed to a local directory on Sourcetree and when I tried to push to bitbucket, it fail with the following prompt.
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags --set-upstream Infra-script-express master:masterremote: Invalid username or passwordfatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/infra-script/express.git/'Pushing to https://bitbucket.org/infra-script/express.gitCompleted with errors, see above.
Hi @tancs ,
Welcome to the community!
Just follow the steps below, I hope it will solve your issue.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree and remove the passwd file.
Once this file is removed, restart SourceTree and execute a fetch or something else that requires access to the repo in question. SourceTree will then prompt you for your password, rewriting the cached credentials.
If you're a macOS user "you can find the password files per repo it in ~/Library/Application Support/SourceTree"
Regards,
Soumyadeep
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.