Hello,
where can I find the option in Jira Service Management to change linked operations?
I have already looked under the corresponding project settings but haven't found it yet.
Best regards
Robert Schiller
Hi @Robert Schiller
I assume you mean the types when linking an issue?
Those are configured globally. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-linking/here you can find where exactly to change/add the link types
Hello @Dirk Ronsmans ,
thank you very much for the feedback.
It is actually clear to me, but I can't find the corresponding setting.
A screenshot of it would be helpful.
Sure, I also double checked on my free instance to be sure it’s available.First click on the cog and select issues.
then go to issue linking in the lower left and you should have the options to add/change the link types
@Robert Schiller -
The only thing that you want to be careful with when changing the Issue Link Type configuration is that it changes all existing issues that use the changed "Link Type". It is a global system change.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.