I have set up an SLA, for my JSD project. I want that all SLA will stop Automatically If any ticket status goes in Closed.Is it possible, please help to get this resolve...
All of your SLAs need to have a Stop on ‘close’ element. Is this not the case? Feel free to share an image of your SLAs
Hi @Ruhi Tanwar ,
You can just add Entered Status: Closed as the SLA stop condition like below to your SLA configurations:
Cheers,
Gökçe
Hi Jack,Exactly this is my concern. Is this possible, All the set SLA needs to have a Stop on ‘closed' Status?
Sure. Have you attempted and having issues?
Hi Gokce,
Thank you.I have added two conditions in SLA, at the finish time. Hope it will work.
Hi Jack,
At the time of SLA setting, I set only one condition at the finish time. Because I was not sure if the two conditions would work together. But now I just added two "entered: status" in every SLA's finish time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.