Hello Atlassian Community,
Happy New Year!
Is there an option to extract the details from the "Releases" tab into csv?
Your help and feedback is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Michael
Hi @Ikem Abellon ,
are you want to get all the issues list in a release ?
or something ?
Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,
How are you?
Not the issue list, just the details, the values under the columns version, status, progress, etc...
Ikem
All Good.
Hoping you are also staying safe and Health.
I just Selected from Version tab to all the versions.
Open excel :
mouse right click --> paste options --> "Match Destination Formatting".
I tried the above. worked fine.
Ah so there really is no option to export but to manually copy and paste?
Something that also worked for me:I went into the Releases page and selected the specific Release I wanted to export the epics from.
I then selected to View in Issue Navigator
Then selected Export link in the top right corner and that allowed me to select CSV
This exported all the epics contained within a release (because that's what I was looking for), but you should be able the export results by changing the filters so they fit whatever you need.
The most efficient way I've found so far is to view all issues and use the "Fix Versions" filter (with the selected "Released Issues". This way you will be able to export all the issues instead of. clicking into each individual release!
You can also use other filters such as updated date, status, project, epic to narrow down the list of releases you want to look at.
Once you're done, select the columns you want to display (e.g. name, story points, time spent...etc) and then export it to Google Sheets or to a CSV.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.