Let's say I add an image to a confluence article and publish it. When I am in confluence reading this article I can click the image and enlarge it. As a customer using Jira Service Desk reading this same article, the customer is NOT able to enlarge images. I would like to be able to show the thumbnail and for customers to be able to click the image and for the image to appear enlarged in a pop-up window. I am creating a how-to guide for customers with step by step instructions (text & images) for how to use the software and it is very messy if all the images must be full size in order for customers to see the image details.
Also, if I add a Power Point Presentation in order to avoid the issue of having too many large pictures in a row showing on the page at the same time, the customer only sees the first slide in Jira Service Desk when viewing this documentation, and has no way of enlarging this PPT and no way of viewing any of the other slides. It shows up as a static single web image and not a PPT.
What am I doing wrong here? What am I missing? Why are these functionalities only available for Confluence users but not for Jira Service Desk customers viewing the same exact documentation within the SD portal? And why are articles formatted / shown differently in Confluence than in the SD portal? Everything seems to be smaller so when writing / editing an article it gives me the illusion that the image size is correct, only to log into the SD portal and find that the image is much smaller and not readable there.