I´m also new here. I´m the implementation lead for a local Site for a new IT tool and global colleagues use Jira to track tasks and bugs. I´m curious about the possibilities of atlassian.
Hi @Mesut Yildiz
Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here
Welcome to the community !!!
Learn, Share, Solved & Enjoy ... 💪
Cheers !!!
Hello @Mesut Yildiz
Welcome to the community of collaboration..!!!
All the best..!!!
Cheers..!!!
Welcome to community !!!
Cheers
Welcome @Mesut Yildiz!
I'd recommend taking a look at the Jira Product collection to learn more about what you can do with Jira.
Also, don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!
-Jimmy
Welcome @Mesut Yildiz where developers come to talk.
You are in the right place
Hello and Welcome, Mesut!
We are glad you are here!!
@Mesut Yildiz Welcome to the community! Hope you get to learn a lot about Atlassian tools here!
@Mesut YildizWelcome to Atlassian Community!Hope you will enjoy what you will see and learn here!
Welcome! and have lot of success with your projects!
Welcome Center Discussion Adding
Welcome!
Welcome, there's lots of people happy to help with your projects, I'm sure many will be happy to hear from you!
Welcome @Mesut Yildiz
@Mesut Yildiz Welcome, welcome! Be sure to also check out our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
@Mesut Yildiz welcome! We're so glad you are here. There are endless possibilities and it's more fun to explore with friends.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.