My customers enter information via a web portal. They have drop downs to select items.
On one of the drop downs I need to add a menu item to pick. How do I do this?
Hi @Pritesh Gohil
Welcome to the Community!
You will need to edit the values of the custom field - the below article should help:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/edit-or-delete-a-custom-field/
If you run into any problems, let me know.
Hope that helps
Regards, Liam
Hi,The article I used is the one you gave me https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/edit-or-delete-a-custom-field/
I got to step 3 in your instructions. Screen shot is below
Hi @Liam Green Within the 'Search Template' it say 'Multi Text Searcher'.So now I need to tunnel down further to find the actual text which the customer selects.
Pre
Can you let me which article you're using and which step you made it to?
Hi
That's much clearer, thank you.
Rather than clicking on 'edit details', you need to select 'contexts and default value' as below:
Then on the page that comes up you can click 'edit options' and add the options you need.
I get to this stage. It only shows 2 stations whereby there should a loads of them. Not sure where the other stations are?
If all the options aren't showing then it sounds like you have the wrong custom field, is there possibly more than one?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.