Trying to do a very simple (I hope) thing here. We have NO monitoring capabilities at this point so I need a way for internal ‘users’ to report a major incident (basically when the site is unavailable).
I have a new itsm template JSM project with a single request type = major incident that is linked to Opsgenie. I have the team, the on all schedule, the service set up. Currently the jsm issues will create an alert but then I need to go into opsgsnie to manually create the incident which triggers the notifications.
im on a standard plan and understand this may be the limiting factor? I’d think auto creating the incident is what the system should do so no one has to manually do this? I’m only using jsm as the front door because our whole catalogue is there. If there’s another way to auto create the major incidents I’d be open to it.