Integrating JIRA and Confluence is not working, JIRA and Confluence are using NGINX with port 443 I need help!
Yes, you probably do.
However "it doesn't work" is a bit like ringing a mechanic and saying "I can't drive my car" and expecting him to fix it from that. You've not told him if it's not turning over, it's in a ditch, you've lost the keys, or it's been trashed by a horde of rampaging penguins.
WE need to know what you're trying to do, what documentation you've followed, and what you've done differently from those docs. And a look at the logs might be very helpful too.
I installed the jira and confluence with https://jira.domain https://conflunce.domain subdomains and it must use HTTPS but not working interaction. The interaction I need is the knowledge base and service desk issues in JIRA. On the HTTP works correctly.
Ok, that's still not a lot to go on, but if I'm guessing correctly
1. You have set up everything you want to use
2. You have got all the integrations you want to use running when you've got the applications running over http
3. Switching the applications to httpS stops the integrations from working?
Is that right? Is the pattern consistent - the integrations all fail as soon as one or both applications that are supposed to be talking move to https?
yes, that's it. The Jira service desk integration with confluence is not working correctly, there's no information showing in the modal. Here is an example:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.