Hi - I may be doing something wrong (obviously), but I seem to be getting pretty odd behaviour from my Cloud JSM instance.
I have a knowledge base linked to my Service Desk, but until now we haven't used it. I am now trying to get it working.
I have seen 3 problems so far :
- New pages that I have created in the Confluence space do not appear in the list of available content when I access via the Knowledge Base menu option in JSM
- If I change the Title of a Confluence page I still see the old title when I access via the Knowledge Base menu option in JSM
- When I tried to link a second knowledge base to the Service Desk project it seemed to link up fine but none of the content the there when I access via the Knowledge Base menu option in JSM. I have checked the permissions and it looks OK
Has anyone got this stuff working? and if so, could you nudge me in the right direction please !
Thanks
SImon