Hi everyone,
Is it possible to have Gantt Vue (or planning) with Service Management Project?
Or Support center with Software project? I would like to comunnicate with clients about Epic (extern people without Jira accompt).
Thanks,
Liza
Hello, @[deleted]. In addition to @Angélica Luz's tip, I would also suggest that you search Atlassian Marketplace for Product = Jira Service Management (formerly known as Jira Service Desk) | Hosting = Cloud | query = "Gantt." Here is the resulting URL:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira-service-management&query=ganttHope this helps,-dave [ALM Works]
Hello Liza,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
The Roadmap is a feature specifically for Jira Software projects.
The roadmap is where you can create, manage and visualize your team's epics. Roadmaps are useful for planning large pieces of work several months in advance, and planning large groups of stories across different sprints.
With this said, it's not possible to enable it on Service Management projects for users or on the Portal for customers.
The workaround would be to use an add-on and I found some that may help you:
Regards,Angélica
@Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.