How do I automate that when a ticket has been in progress status for over 3 days, to send out a reminder tothe assignee?
Is there a way to test this without it being set for 3 days, let's say 15 minutes?
Hi @Naomi Schwaiger
From Jira vanilla, I believe this is not possible, however, you can do this using the Automation for Jira, in which you can schedule a JQL to run, then send an e-mail with the results.
Hope it helps.
Hi Artur, that is what i'm using to try to test but i'm not sure if my JQL is written in correctly
HI @Naomi Schwaiger ,
I believe the JQL you are mentioning is something like the sample below -
status in ("In Progress") AND updated < -36h ORDER BY Priority DESC
Is this JQL are you using? If not, can you share it?
an alternative approach could be to craft the filter like Artur already mentioned and then subscribe the interested parties to the search results.
This can be done by stock functionality "Filter Subscription" and is further explained here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/working-with-search-results-861257284.html#Workingwithsearchresults-subscribeSubscribingtoyoursearchresultsAlso this blog post I found very helpful:https://www.atlassian.com/blog/2013/02/jql-the-most-flexible-way-to-search-jira-3-of-4Apart from that all from Marketplace there are Apps available which are capable of catering that need more specifically - it depends on how high expectations are and what additional features this option might need to have from a users view.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.