Is the only way (in Jira Software or JSM) to create a user to invite them? I just want to create a Test User with no corresponding email address.
Can't you just use a dummy address? something like email@email.com
Of course that makes it impossible to test any functionality regarding notifications but if your goal is to leave that empty anyways I don't see where the problem is. Certainly not a road blocker
I could. But I am not the IT guy and have to go through hoops to have them create a functioning email address for me. So I was hoping to eliminate (at least for now) that step. If you're telling me that no, I must have a working email address associated with each user so be it.
No, I'm not saying that.
I'm saying that to register a user you need to provide an email but I've never said WORKING email.
You could ask your IT guy to use whatever text you fancy the most
Ok. But since the only way to add a user is by invitation, then that invitation has to go to a working email. Am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.