Hello there community!
I am not able to get hidden files/dotfiles, or more specifically the .htaccess file, transferred over SFTP with the sftp-deploy:0.5.7 pipe.
My current script is this:
pipelines:
branches:
"develop":
- step:
name: Create staging build
caches:
- node
script:
- yarn
- yarn build
artifacts:
- build/**
- step:
name: Deploy to staging environment on --stripped-- ($STAGING_SERVER)
deployment: staging
script:
- pipe: atlassian/sftp-deploy:0.5.7
variables:
SERVER: $STAGING_SERVER
USER: $STAGING_USER
PASSWORD: $STAGING_PASSWORD
REMOTE_PATH: "/httpdocs/--stripped--/"
LOCAL_PATH: "build/*"
EXTRA_ARGS: "-r -P 2121"
DEBUG: "true"
The .htaccess file is present in the artifacts tar.gz file downloaded from the pipe after completing the first step. But it doesn't get transferred in the second step.
I also tried different approaches (globs) on the LOCAL_PATH variable, including single and double asterisks. I also passed the -r flag in EXTRA_ARGS… but it doesn't work.
Does anybody know a solid solution to this?
Greetings & a happy new year!
Ralph