Recently my JIRA SoftWare updated the system and found that some filters reported errors.
Whether JQL 8.13.1 does not use membersOfGroups and only uses membersOf?
Hi @harainye
assuming you are referring to Jira (Server) I further assume you had an App installed which is now not available anymore - for some reason.
While membersOf() is a stock JQL function of Jira, membersOfGroups() to my latest knowledge is provided by an App, probably J-Tricks.
I would reach out to your Jira administrator if there was J-Tricks in place, and if so, what happened to the App after upgrade.
Regards,Daniel
For clarification, are you using Cloud or Server/DC?
You mention a version but also a free cloud plan..
On Cloud the function membersOfGroups() doesn't exist
Thank you so much,We haven't migrated to the cloud yet.
I did not install the plug-in you mentioned. The idea you mentioned is very likely. I will try to check the plug-ins that have been installed
Thanks a lot!
Allright, I updated your tags then to reflect the correct environment of your question
@Daniel Ebers I have confirmed that the plug-in J-Tricks has the syntax of membersOfgroups, thank you again.
For Jira Cloud
assignee in (membersOf("GROUP_NAME"))
Now you can use our My JQL Fields plugin with powerful functions for user fields.
membersOfGroups(group1, group2, groupK)usersInRole(project, role)userMatch(pattern*)projectLeads(project1, project2)inactiveUsers(key|username|display name|email)componentLeads(project, backend, frontend)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.