I am able to create one page now and I am wondering if I can create several tabs. User can click and go to different tab they want
If you mean tabs in the page, there are no built-in tab macros in Confluence. You would need to get a plugin that creates tabs on your pages.
If you have a plugin that creates tabs, then yes, you can create multiple tabs that the user can click on to see different content.
I think, though, that you're probably talking about pages as @DPKJ mentioned.
@Jingyu Miao Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I'm not completely able to get what you mean to say by tab in confluence.
If you are talking about tabs on top, "Home, Recent, Spaces etc" you can't do much about that.
If you are talking about links to the page is sidebar they will appear in space as soon as you create page.
I hope this help, but in case you have different problem please elaborate or add some screenshots.
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.