Hello ,
I am experiencing following issue on JSM cloud :
HADDAD
Hmm @Yassine_HADDAD Interresting case.
Do you have access to the backend too? I believe I noticed the same behavior when the issues have a security level set on them but the customer role is not part of that security level.
Any chance you can do a filter on the Agent side (e.g. Reporter = yourname) and check one or more of the issues?
@Dirk Ronsmans Yes i have access to the backend
And when I do a filter on the agent side i can find all the requests
I don't know if it could see an effect or not but lately we have installed Jira software
@Yassine_HADDAD ,
Can you open one of them and see if there is a security level assigned to them?
Normally that shows as a padlock in the top right corner (on the new issue view)
@Dirk Ronsmans
I can't find the padlock
For me the issue it be can in the filter request , because also if i change the filter like her i can't find any think
But if i put something in the request contains like test i have a result
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.