While We are exporting the issue report Issue ID and User ID exported auto we don't need this.How to fix it?
Hello @Neeraj Kumar,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
As per your screenshot, I believe you are using Jira Cloud for Excel, please, correct me if I'm wrong.
If that's the case, you can select the field you want to import directly on Excel.
On Excel, on the Home tab, click on "Get Jira Data", and on the "Fields" tab you can select the fields that you want and those that you don’t want to appear.
If that's not the case, please let us know the steps and the options you are selecting so we can try to replicate the same issue here.
Regards,Angélica
@Angélica Luz Thanks for reply.
I am using JIRA Service Management not JIRA.
While i am creating filter these fields get auto selected with Issue Key and User
I don't want issue ID and User ID in exported data
Hi @Neeraj Kumar,
Testing on my local site, I exported to Google Sheets, Excel, HTML (current fields only) and it didn't show the issue id and user id.
Can you please share with us what option you are using?
Are you creating this filter on Filter > Advanced issue search?
If possible, share a screenshot with us.
@Angélica Luz We create a simple filter and export in excel CSV (current field) but both the field issue ID, Assignee ID is came in default .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.