I have attached labels to many request types to help users find the request type they are look for. They are on the request form as a hidden field with the search terms that are not elsewhere on the form. When I tested this, it worked as I expected. But now a couple of weeks have passed and they no longer work. For instance, in a HR help desk, I have 1 form with the word "benefits" in the title. There are 3 others that have a label "benefits." A search from the customer portal now finds the first but not the other 3.
I read a post for JSM Server which suggested that I re-index, but I understand that I can no longer do that in the Cloud version. I have waited a couple of days to be sure the system does not self-recover and it has not.
Any suggestions?