I am having difficulty figuring out how to add a new product for our issues? Can someone help?
Hi Nicole,
just a short question: you want to add a new Jira project within your existing Jira instance or you are looking to create a new site (xyz.atlassian.net)?
Regards,Daniel
When we create an issue, we have to assign a "our" product to that issue and I am trying to figure out how to setup a new product.
That depends on how your products are maintained in the project.
It could be a custom field or maybe it is a component. For maintaining components you need to be at least Project Administrator.For maintaining custom fields (same applies for adding values to a custom field) you must be Jira Administrator.
Please let us know this is what you are after.
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks Daniel!! I needed to change the custom field. I appreciate your help! Happy new year!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.