Hi ,
I have kept Status In Progress and Hold Status in Column "In Progress" in jira board. However i want to differentiate the two statuses in board column. How to achieve that?
Thanks,
Tamil
Hello @Tamil
I work with JIRA Cloud, so I'm not sure if these are options available in JIRA Server.
You could either:
1. Add the Status field to the Card Layout for cards on the board.
OR
2. Add Card Colors to assign a color to the card on the board based on its Status value.
Hi Tamil,
do I understand you question correctly that you want to create separate columns whereas you currently have two status mapped to one column?
If so, you could create a new column and shift over one status to the newly created column.
Regards,Daniel
@Daniel Ebers I want In Progress and Hold Statuses to be placed under Board Column In Progress. Not a separate column. Is there any way in it?
Yes, this is possible also. You can have several statuses in one column.When choosing to do so please be reminded that you are not able to transition an issue using drag and drop then from status "in progress" to "on hold" and vice versa.This is due to the design of Jira and a normal occurrence.
@Daniel Ebers When two statuses are placed in a single column, i need a way to differentiate these 2 statuses in some way either through colour or any other?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.