For some reason I'm getting an error for a particular customer I want to add to an organization in the Service Desk. They were a user before and somehow their access was revoked.
when you are trying to add them where and how are you doing so? What error do you receive? Did you check to ensure they are active now? Is the user a Customer (JSM portal only) or do they have an Atlassian ID account? Check under admin > user management and also under JSM in the same admin area.
This is atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/ESD/customers
I then checked the Global Permissions under https://admin.atlassian.com/
and found the user there which I deleted and still cannot add to /jira/servicedesk/projects/ESD/customers
what is the status of the user? active or inactive? if inactive please reactivate them. also verify the email address is accurate.
I checked under People in the SD Project settings and the user was not there. I attempted to re add and received an error.
I cannot add a "customer" under the SD setting either.
I do no have customers listed in the Global Permissions only SD agents and other JIRA users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.