Hi,
How do I create proper SLAs on the Next-Gen project? since there is no issue type option on this type of project.
Hi Rachmad,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
From what I understood you have a next-gen project and you want to use it along with SLAs.I don't get right now why you are referring to issue types - those are pretty much something different.Here is some documentation on SLAs:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-slas-in-next-gen-service-projects/Could you please explain what you mean by a missing issue type option?In any case I also add the documentation for Issue types in next-gen projects:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/set-up-issue-types-in-next-gen-projects/Regards,Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the response.
What I mean by "missing issue type option" was there is no Issue Type Menu on the sidebar Project settings on Next-Gen Project.
I was trying to add SLAs on Next-Gen Project by referring to my Classic-Gen and turns out it's not the same. And I also refer to the SLAs default of Jira, it seems using issue type in the JQL.
I am using Service Project.
Yes, I see. Configuration is always a bit different from classic to next-gen projects.All you need is covered by the documentation I linked for you in the reply above.
Both Issue Types and SLA are configurable for a next gen project.
For Issue Type, I'm still can not find it in my Project Settings. i attached the screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.