Hi,.
we ar e migrating from ServiceDesk Server to Cloud. Unfortunalety the customer can't log in to the new site Are there special permissions I have to set?
Kind regardsSebastian
Hi Sebastian,
the customer wants to login to the portal, is this correct?Is it a local account (customer) or does the customer log in using an Atlassian account?In case it is a local account did you try to reset the password?
Did they tell you the exact error message? It could be of help.How are the permission set for Jira Service Desk, your project and the permission scheme?
Regards,Daniel
@Sebastian Benz
I find Atlassian docs very helpful when I was migrating customers instances
Please check the following:
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/cloud
JSD will be slightly different than Jira as there is the portal access to external customers who don't have to have an account in Jira.
Best,
Fadoua
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-are-the-differences-between-jira-cloud-and-jira-server/
Hi, thanks for your reply. The Wohle Migration Works, only the external Customer don‘t have Access. I Hope it‘s a simple permission issue
Hi, it,s a local Account. Customer only can Access the external Portal and raise Support-Tickets. Password reset works, but we have 800 customers migrated. I can Login with one of my Test Accounts, but Not with an other one. Configuration Looks the Same. Error Message incorrect Password
thanks for your help
I am out of further ideas in this step. Maybe this is something support should help you also with.From the outside I am puzzled why the password should be wrong now (looks like a collateral damage from migration).
I am a bit confused when you say we migrated the users, do you have their accounts created in Jira?
Because with JSD your customers don't need an account so that you don't consume your licenses.
Please if you can elaborate little bit about how you manage the customers accounts.
I think that's where there is a problem.
I've got the same issue? What was the solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.