We have established Application Link between Jira Service Management (Cloud/free plan)and Jira v8.0.2 successfully following this article.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver/linking-issues-939937913.html
But we cannot see the projects on Jira v8.0.2 and cannot create linked issues to it from the Jira Service Management (Cloud).I would like to know if there is any limitation for the combination of the Jira instances.Or I would like to know the points to be checked to realize the Jira integration.
Regards,
@Hideyuki Chino -
Please make sure that your users (JSM Agents) also have access/permission to the Jira projects hosted in your Jira instance hosted via Server or DC mode. In your Jira projects, one will need the "Link Issues" permission.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Joseph,
Thank you very much for your advice.But I have got confirmation from Atlassian's support, that we cannot create linked issues beyond the sites unfortunately.
Also, I have found this ticket.https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-62177?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=1ae96d17-bc20-4d1c-9219-3d3bd002fa0a
Chino
Hi Hideyuki:
Sorry I forgot to mention that we on not using CLOUD for our env. Both of our Jira/JSM are hosted in Data Center on prems. Where JSM is hosted on top the same Jira DC.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.